Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Yummy!



Just browsing down the aisles of my neighborhood grocery store and look what I found! You remember the RAZZberry M&M's from last week? Look... raspberry and chocolate swirled chocolate chips! Of course, I felt obligated to try them so that I could let you all know if they were any good -- you know, save you time and money and all. Guess what? They are great!

I came home from work for lunch yesterday and decided that I'd quickly make a batch of cookies to take back to the office. You know if you make cookies and give them away then you can feel so much better about all the dough and cookies that you eat while baking. Sorry Heidi, I do love the dough almost better than the finished, out of the oven results. So besides the dozen or so I took to the office, I now have a good stash in the freezer so I can continue to indulge in my newest obsession! Enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL Sherrie!!! I'll stop by your house on my way home from work tonight and pick up a few of those cookies....It's my goal to make you feel good :) Either baked cookies or dough will be great!!
~Chris Green

katie k hymas said...

sheesh... i'm trying to be good here. It's a good thing baby is napping or we'd be on our way to the store right now!

Barbara said...

The cookies look so good:)
and the quilts are so beautiful..you are a busy lady.
I have so enjoyed reading Heidi's blog...it's like reading a novel I wait for the next chapter.
I must be fun for you to keep up with them too.
Fondly, B.
P.S. I am off this week from school, I think I will make those cookie...wink wink.