Friday, October 12, 2007

Technical difficulties

Our home computer has gone to the computer hospital for a checkup of sorts. We have made some changes lately like adding a webcam and downloading the Skype (sp?) software so we can chat with Heidi and kids in China and now the computer doesn't like me or my blogging efforts -- it is shunning me! So we sent it away for an attitude adjustment. But how long it will be gone??? I just don't know. My photos are all on that hard drive so I'm hoping the troubles aren't that serious. So until it comes back -- happy and humming again -- I guess I'll just hang low and think about what I want to tell you next.

Not much exciting is going on this week anyway because Monday the 15th is the last big tax deadline of this year... Yup everyone that has procrastinated until the bitter end has got to finally come forward and get their taxes off to Uncle Sam (and we have about 100 or so clients in this category). Next to April 15th, this is the 2nd worst day of the year for us and of course, it falls on a Monday so there goes our weekend. Maybe by Tuesday the taxes will all be filed and the computer will be back and life will go on... it will anyway but still I want to be able to talk about what's going on. So until then, have a great weekend and I'll just keep being entertained by reading every one else's blogs!

Actually don't feel too sorry for me, I just remembered that I bought new shelves and storage containers so I'm going to organize all my scrapbooking goods -- mostly from the Heidi Swapp line:) -- so I can scrapbook our summer and fall adventures. It really frustrates me when I can't see or find all my supplies so I'm going to put ALL the goods on a big set of shelves so I can be totally inspired and productive plus I really need to catch up with my Big Picture Scrapbooking class! Well that cheered me up. OK... here's to a computer free weekend!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Bummer...about your computer.
Wow I am jealous of the great time you will have in China when you go. I loved the pictures on Heidi's site about the fabric..you must be so excited for that adventure. Love the Mohab pictures you really feel like you are on another "Planet" when you are there...don't you?
Take care, B.