Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Photos 1, 2, 3




This month in Heidi's online scrapbook class she has challenged all the students to take a "daily photo", just something that happened that day that will probably just pass by almost unnoticed and soon be forgotten unless it is documented with a quick photo. So here are some of the photos I have been taking:

Day 1 "Move It" (this day and supposedly every day) I have always tried to do some form of exercise most every day. Over the years I have gone through many phases from jogging miles outside to being a gym rat with a personal trainer. Most recently, my dear 86 year- old mother bought this treadmill a couple years ago and she has finally decided that she is done exercising daily so she gave it to me. Now I have no excuse not to get up each morning and go downstairs and workout. That doesn't mean I do work out each day... it just means I have no excuse not to!

Day 2 Pumpkin Chessecake with Chocolate Wafer Crust Things like this would be the main reason I have to still deal with photo #1!

Day 3 Cache and Grandma seeing eye to eye... This was the first time that Cache had come over to my house and I was giving him the lowdown on all the spoiling that will be taking place here. I think he is a little skeptical.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Travelin'Oma said...

I love the picture of you and your cute baby! But actually the cheesecake is the photo I'd like to recreate in real life. (Not making it, just be eating it.)

Rane said...

I think i need the recipe for that cheesecake. Since I'm not exercising i might as well be eating!!! :)