Monday, March 16, 2009

Lost voice

Thank goodness for my fingers since I woke up this morning to discover NO VOICE! So quirky! I have been battling a head cold for almost a week now but it hasn't even seemed to be that bad... mostly sniffles and sneezing. I have been semi-enjoying the mild illness as an excuse to not get on the treadmill for my daily workout. Another weird turn of events is that the cold portion - congestion, stuffiness, runny nose - has gone away just leaving behind this brief (hopefully) inconvenience of not being able to vocally communicate. Today has been really quiet. I have only had to answer the phone once and it is so weird to whisper as loud as I can and still hardly get any sound to come out. But here I am able to communicate as loud and clear as always -- thank goodness for my fingers!

No comments: