Wednesday, March 18, 2009

2am project

 


I couldn't get to sleep last night and this is the results of my insomneia. It is very appropriate because I am anxiously awaiting the opportunity to WELCOME HOME the SWAPPS from China! Last Saturday morning, Paul and I were waken up with an early morning phone call from Heidi with such exciting news: "we're coming back home for good!" Now, her home and my home are still 700+ miles away but that is "just next door" considering how far they have been away for the past 18 months! We have been trying to justify another trip to China sometime in May or June but this way we'll be able to fly to Arizona almost 3 times for what it would cost us for just one jaunt over to Beijing -- not to mention the 11 hour jet lag savings. March 31st is their departure day -- and arrival day! I only wish their tickets were for SLC instead of PHX. But they know that they are WELCOME here any time! See you SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

hks said...

2 am mom??? that is SO not yoU!?! your sign turned out SOO cute! i am hoping you guys will come for Quincy's baptism!

Sara said...

We are all so happy Heidi and her family are coming back to the U.S. -- you must be incredibly happy! Your sign turned out great! Thanks for sharing!

Mon's Blog said...

Wow...that looks great!!

Barbara said...

I was at Target tonight and I thought of Heidi...I saw her there right before she left for China and wanted to say "Hi...I am a blog friend of your mothers" but I chickened out!!! She is a bit of a celebrity around here you know...heehe
Love the project..
But get some sleep tonight!
B.