Saturday, March 14, 2009

My finished project



So here are the results of my messy sewing/scrapbook room from last week. Despite the chaos and clutter I'm really happy with how it all came together. Thought you might like an inside view and thanks to Katie's amazing computer skills we actually ended up with a slide show version this time. I'm excited for my next trip (none in the works right now, however) knowing that I can come home and put together another memory keeper/sharer like this one.

5 comments:

Travelin'Oma said...

This is so cute! I love the slide show presentation, too.

hks said...

wow mom.. you rock this blog stuff... i'm impressed... LOVE the book, and i have to get some of those photos from you! miss ya!

Barbara said...

You will cherish that book as you look at it over and over! What a great way to relive a wonderful time:)
"You done Good sister!"
and how proud is Heidi...!
B.

Barbara said...

Wow!!! I just read Heidi's Post..."March 31st. Moving Day..." You must be so excited to have them back???
It's like she has been on a mission and is now returning...
AZ is still a hike but nothing compared to CHina:)
Iam Happy for you.
B.

Kylee Jane said...

I loved it! Way to be high tech. :D