Sunday, August 3, 2008

Back to Beijing

Be sure to click on Heidi's blog on my side bar! She has posted such a fun slide show of beautiful Beijing and all their intense preparations for the Olympics that are inching closer and closer to 8-8-08. If there was ever a perfect time to live in Beijing, it would be during this historical event!

I'm so excited to be able to experience it vicariously through the Swapps! AND Katie & Clark who are headed there in just a few days. Having been there so recently myself, I just get flooded with wonderful memories of our visit and all the sights we were treated to!

I hope for the sake of all the athletes that every thing goes smooth and perfectly... the general Chinese population is so sweet and open and welcoming. They deserve a good experience for all that they have had to sacrifice to contribute to the success having their country in the world's spotlight!

No comments: