Friday, August 15, 2008

Trip to the Zoo


Mommy and Daddy may be on a fancy trip to China but I took an exciting trip today... to the ZOO!
Here is Mr. Jumbo Elephant. He is really big! He likes to eat hay and drink water.


There were 5 giraffes at the zoo and one was even a new baby. Most of the animals like to lay around and take naps. But I got to see zebras and rhinos and penguins and monkeys and tigers and llamas and crocodiles (or alligators, I don't know the difference), OH MY!


I even took Grandma on a train ride. So that was pretty awesome for my first time at the Zoo. Maybe when you get back home, I'll take you there too. (posted by Aspen but Grandma did the typing.)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

kj said...

What an adorable post. You and Aspen are going to have a great time together. I can see a resemblance of Cory and Aspen in the giraffe picture. So cute of you both on the train.

katie k hymas said...

What a good grandma... to make up for such slacker parents! So glad to see how much fun is going on at home! talk to you soon, love us!