Sunday, November 4, 2007

Daily photos 4, 5 & 6



4. I totally love this picture that is now hanging on my refrigerator. Collin drew this to illustrate his part in the Primary Sacrament Meeting program a couple weeks ago. His little Sunbeam class was asked what they do on Sundays and Collin said that he visits his grandma so this is a picture of me and Collin. He did a super job! I've never looked so skinny!

5. I store most of my holiday decorations in the depths of the basement/furnace room at our office so I have to really talk myself into digging out the storage containers and bringing them home and making the effort to decorate. But since Collin and Aspen are getting older and more into the holidays, I decided to get out the Halloween stuff. Because these shelves are right at the grandkids eye level I always try to put only the things that I won't care if the kids play with or even happen to break. I was really surprised that after having the grandkids over several times neither one of them even touched anything (maybe there was too much ORANGE!). I guess they just thought these were to look at -- we'll see if it's the same with the Christmas decorations.

6. We hadn't seen Aspen for about week so Paul and I drove to her house one night and she was already for bed but she needed a bedtime snack and she knew just what she wanted -- Dora cereal. She has a whole fist full and is telling me the names of all Dora's friends on the cereal box -- seriously, she's only 19 months old!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: