Thursday, November 8, 2007

Daily photos 10, 11 & 12



Photo 10: Another thing I try to do daily is read the scriptures. I always had a hard time finding a good time to do this but finally about 2 years ago I found the perfect (for me) time to fit this in. I realized that each morning while I was eating breakfast I would read the newspaper and one morning it dawned on me, I should read my scriptures instead and it has turned out to be so delightful. It is such a great way to begin my day and it is definately lots better "news"!

Photo 11: Here I am hard at work at my desk! Or is that "hardly" working? Nevertheless, when I don't have anything else to do I pull out my quilting and take a few stitches. Usually if Paul notices me he will suddenly find something that needs to be done but some days I do get more quilting than accounting accomplished.

Photo 12: Here are the little cuties in my Primary class -- atleast 5 of the 7. They do look sweet and innocent in this photo and they are! I really enjoy this calling and they amaze me with their knowledge and entertain me with their comments.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Travelin'Oma said...

I discovered that same scripture trick a couple of years ago. Maybe it's an age thing. Maybe we had the same primary teachers. Remember Sister Roberts? She painted her nails maroon, and left the "moons" white. She taught us the Articles of Faith, and it was just the two of us in her class. Actually, I think you hated me then, because if I hadn't moved in you would have gone to mutual with Gayla.

everything pink! said...

i love that you took a photo of your scripture study. i am so doing this!!!