Thursday, February 19, 2009

Mother - daughters play date

 

 
Posted by Picasa


When I checked into Heidi's blog this morning I saw that she had posted her latest creation, a welcome to Spring banner. It is so darling! I knew then and there that I had to make one for me to enjoy. I went to her House of 3 website and purchased the downloadable kit. Just as I was finishing printing off all the letters, Katie showed up because we had planned a trip to IKEA. As soon as she saw the Spring banner project, she wanted to make one also. So when we got home from IKEA we immediately went to work, I mean PLAY! We had such a fun time putting it all together. It is super easy! Even I could do it! It is so gratifying just be able to print everything off right there on the spot and then pull out whatever scrapbook embellisments already on hand and come up with such a fun end product in such a short amount of time (it probably took us 45 minutes and really Katie is lots faster than I am).

So if you are sick of winter like I am. Feel free to create your own welcome to SPRING banner and even if the outside weather doesn't cooperate you can be constantly encouraged that it is, in fact, on it's way! Enjoy!

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Those are adorable.
I think Teagan and I ought to make one of those.
I like your "set up" for working on the computer. Pretty High Tech:)
B.

Grace said...

You got me to print this out! LOL! I purchased it and printed at work this weekend will put it all together from home. I am so done with winter thank you for the heads up...hugs Grace

hks said...

mom... you are so cute.
2 scrapbooking posts in a ROW!?!

Julie Pia said...

What a great idea Sherrie and it's darling.