Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentines to my "One True Love"

Valentine scrapbook 2009



Guess what I did for Valentine's Day? I kind of went out of my usual element and came up with a really unique gift for my sweetie! It turned out to be a big surprise for me as well as for him!

Back a few weeks ago when I went on the Scrapbook Cruise, I was fortunate enough to get to take all of the scrapbook classes. I came home with 3 semi-finished albums which mostly just needed the photos inserted to finish them up.

My daughter Katie downloaded a cute Valentine kit from House of 3 and made her husband a darling photo album to give him for Valentines which also is their wedding anniversary (8th already!). When she showed it to me I suddenly remembered the amazing love album I had put together in the class taught by Teresa Collins. So I pulled it out and spent the whole day Friday printing out photos and dolling up the pages. I had so much fun! Paul was really surprised and it brought back lots of enjoyable memories and sharing of feelings. Thanks for the inspiration, Katie and for the creative, beautiful album basics, Teresa!

(I tried making a slide show to share the inside pages but I couldn't get it to cooperate but if you click on the photo you can see the other 7 picture I was trying to include.)

5 comments:

Sandi Keene said...

beautiful album! what a treasure.

Tiffany Heilman said...

This is such a beautiful album. I love it!!!

Debbi said...

Beautiful album. I like to mix Heidi Swapp and Teresa Collins products together. Love both their lines.
Debbi

Anonymous said...

Hi Sherrie, I love how your book came out! I finished mine up after the cruise with photos of my son and his fiance and they LOVED it! I enjoyed meeting you on the cruise. Terri

kate blue said...

this is simply gorgeous and girly-am not sure I could so one but will have to try it sometime...