Thursday, February 28, 2008

Torture time?


I have always wanted a photo with me and my sweet grandkids so while Heidi's family was in town we set out to capture a precious scene...that was the dream... here is the reality. The kids are all still so sweet but they look like they are being punished rather than participating in a treasured moment. Much coaxing and bribing was involved along with singing, clapping, snapping, whistling and suckers. (Kristy: I think we need a "baby wrangler" next time) Still, all in all, I really love the results.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Travelin'Oma said...

This is a darling photo! And you look really cute, too. (That's the most important thing.)

Kage said...

Ha! If I have to get more than 3 little ones to smile at a time, I pretty much fire myself.

It looks GREAT!