Tuesday, April 14, 2009

We will survive!

Only about 36 hours left and we will get our life back! Once again we are hanging on by a thread (quilter's term) to our sanity! This is such a CRAZY, intense 3 1/2 months. In case you aren't getting what I am rambling about... tomorrow is April 15th, the TAX DEADLINE! As always, the pressure, frustration and cash flow has intensified with each passing day. The main thing that keeps us going is knowing there is an end and we will make it! I hope all of you out there have gotten your taxes done and I really hope you all got big refunds (or at least just a little something back to soothe your financially strapped souls). Even though I "retired" last summer I have been going in to the office to help out however they need me for the past ten days or so and I have realized that I am out of "office shape". But, never fear, we will survive! I'll get my husband back full time and we have a bright, exciting future ahead! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Julie Pia said...

Hang in there girlfriend..... it's almost over!

Travelin'Oma said...

Keep us informed on your post-tax season plans!