Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Dear!

 



This is a very momentous and noteworthy day! It is Paul's _____ birthday. (I don't think he really wants me publishing any specific numbers on my blog but it is one of those BIG ones like when you sign up for Medicare).
You would never be able to guess his age by watching him ride his bikes (like this foldup one he bought in China) or by looking at the color of his hair. You are setting a pretty high standard for the rest of us, dear! Hope you can enjoy your special day despite all the tax returns you have to deal with today and for the next 7 grueling days! I know you'll survive... the best is yet to come!!

Happy, happy birthday dear! Let's celebrate!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Travelin'Oma said...

I remember the birthday party you sent him when he turned 25. I think the pictures were on our wall for a couple of months. He's still just as cute.