Thursday, June 28, 2007

HAPPY MAIL




Honestly there is nothing much funner than getting a surprise package in the mail!!! Actually the fact that I got a package wasn't a surprise since I had signed up to participate in a "My Favorite Things" swap but the contents of the package were a total surprise! You can see what a unique assortment of treasures this quirky little box contains. I definately got paired up with an over-achiever since the perimeters of the swap stipulated that you send 3 of your favorite items... I was so excited as I dug deeper into the pink and green paper crinkles and kept pulling out fun items. In case you can't tell from my photo, here is what my package contained: a HUGE bundle of grogrein ribbons in a rainbow of colors; seriously, yards and yards of ribbon, a small carry-with-you notepad for sudden spurts of inspiration (Vera Bradley) , a wallet-like luggage tag (Vera Bradley also) -- so I can spot my suitcase instantly from all the others that look just like it--, a nice shade of lip liner that I am excited to give it a try, and in the candy department (which was a big hit with me as well) almond roca, Riter chocolate bar and another chocolate bar from Trader Joe's plus a printout from her blog where she told all about Trader Joe's and since we don't have that store here in Utah I enjoyed her informative narritive, plus she included her favorite fruit stripe gum (my grandkids will love) and some very special jelly beans (but that is a secret so shhhhhh) and finally a book marker quote from Eleanor Roosevelt. Okay, I think that was a little more than 3 items but who's counting --- not me! Thank you so much my dear new Swap friend, Kristi. If you think this package was fun and informative, you need to check out her blog. In honor of Kristi, I think I'll finish this post in pink. So once again, thank you, thank you, thank you... you made my day!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

colton b. said...

so where did you sign up for a swap??
so cool! i am impressed mom!!
hks

everything pink! said...

oh my it was such a thrill to get your darling apron.
i seriously do have a problem of keeping to the rules, 3 seemed so little.
thanks again!

patsy said...

I loved both of your swaps-gorgeous!- how can I join?