Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Happy Birthday COLLIN !!


Today's the day! Four short years ago you came into our life and it has been a joy ever since! Grandpa and I got the call about 8 am that you were soon arriving so we headed to the hospital about 11 am and waited and waited and waited but around 4 pm that changed and as I got to witness your grand entrance, I was thrilled to finally get to meet you. I don't think I know anyone else like you that has such enthusiasm for living each day to the absolute fullest. I know you even hate to go to bed because that would mean you would have to shut down all your energy -- which is nearly impossible for you to do. We had such a fun time at your birthday party last Saturday. Watching you and all of your friends bounce and run and race your scooters around and around was exciting and entertaining, to say the least. You are indeed an appreciative gift-receiver as you squealed with delight each time you ripped open each gift (I never knew how many things were created in the Spiderman mode: golf clubs, baseball bats, motorcycles, ATV, etc). The "happy cake" was delicious what with the white frosting and red and blue sprinkles -- yummy! I hope you have as much fun today, your official day and let's be sure to do this again next year!!

1 comment:

Rane said...

It's hard to believe that he's four!!! sheesh how time does fly. On Sunday Collin leaned over to me and asked "am I still 4" and I said yes and then he said "so am I 4 forever now" and I said yes you'll be at least 4 forever now. He's pretty happy to be 4...he reminds me every day that he should get more or have more because he 4 now. Can't wait til 5. hahaha