Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Cory's Special Day(s)





"I like my birthdays every one, each brings a greater joy to me, but I can't wait until I'm eight, for then I'll be baptized you see."
This was the big, much anticipated weekend for Cory. Yes, he got baptized on Saturday. He really enjoyed the whole experience and you can see that he just radiates happiness. He was very proud of his new suit and wore it with dignity... no running and chasing (atleast for the first 30 minutes). His family is growing up and it is just so fun to be with them; especially at these momentous occassions. Cam, LaRane andCollin also came down for the weekend. Collin loves his cousins. He thought it was so cool to be a part of this special day. Along with getting baptized, when boys turn 8 they get to start going to Cub Scouts and we went to Cory's first Pack meeting where he earned his Bobcat. When they pin on the Bobcat badge, they hold the boy upside down and pin the badge on right-side up so when he is put right side up, the badge is upside down and he can't turn it right side up until he does a good turn. It is amazing how fast these kids go from 0 - 8 years old -- I think they grow at mach speed. Thanks for letting us join in on your special weekend!! We are very proud of you, Cory!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: