Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Voting day at my house


And the vote goes to....I'm still pondering!

Here is my official ballot for this year's Presidential, State and local election. It arrived in my mailbox about a week ago. I have scanned over it a few times and I think I'm just about ready to fill in my selections.

A few years ago when Paul & I went to our local polling location the lines were sooooooooo long that we decided to switch to "mail-in ballots" and we have been happy ever since. I love being able to take my time and look over every option closely and even do some further scruntinzing before I decide which way to vote.


Besides I'm excited to have a photo of this year's "historic" ballot.

No matter how you choose to vote, I just want to encourage you to be sure and take advantage of your opportunity to make a difference and have your say!

Good luck to all! and May the best people win!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

katie k hymas said...

wow, who knew there were so many options for president... and all along we thought there were just two! Hope you make your choices wisely :)

Barbara said...

Did you catch 20/20 the other night???
Very interesting.
It really made you think...who is really running things???
What a percarious time we live in now...what will it be like for our Grandkids??
B.